By day, I'm a wife, a mother, an employee, and a friend. By night, I'm a lover, a vixen, and sometimes a tease. Curious? Intrigued? Maybe a little turned on? Keep reading. You'll definitly be pleased!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Dreams

God I need a good fuck!  For someone who loves sex so much; I have been living without it for so long.  Every night I dream about some man who gives me what I want.  There is no face and it is not any body I know.  But he gives me what I want.
Some nights h will lay down with me and caress my body.  Using his tongue to explore all areas.  His hand will gently massage my pussy, until i am begging him to fuck me.  He would finally let me have what I want, but he would take his time.  Letting me enjoy every second of felling our bodies so close together.  He would kiss my neck and run his hand through my hair.  Such sweet romantic sex. 
Other nights he will approach me and push me against the wall.  His kisses so hungry he could be a vampire.  Ripping our clothes off as we make our way to the bed.  There he will give me the hardcore sex I have ben wanting.  Driving his cock deep in me.  Spanking my ass and pulling my hair.  He leaves me so out of breath.
Well for now I will have my dreams and my vibrator.  And someday I will find that man.  Then finally have a face to picture in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment